The global pandemic has accelerated the need for educational institutions, healthcare organizations, and state and local governments to turn to technology to support continuity, drive stabilization, and ensure services are accessible to all. However, lost revenue and budget shortfalls continue to impact their ability to fund these initiatives. Fortunately, federal funding is available to help organizations invest in video conferencing, communication, and productivity devices to help transition through the current crisis and prepare them for the new normal.
Register today to gain access to this three-part webinar series to learn about:
- NEW funding and upcoming grants for technology purchases
– Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act
– CARES Act updates and extensions
– Upcoming 2021 grants and action steps to take
- Best practices for remote/hybrid/distance learning, telemedicine, and remote work
- Top collaboration and productivity solutions implemented to address these needs